Neratec DT-5302R is a Wireless Communication Solution for onboard and mobile installations in harsh environment applications like public transportation or industrial data/video communication. It supports the IEEE 802.11 net-working standards, thus en-suring high data rates and reliable communications.
The DT-5302R supports a wide variety of applications including for example control and maintenance, wireless voice communication and wireless video. Once the initial configuration is done,it can be remotely managed using a standard Web browser or SNMP management tools.
«Dies ist ein Typoblindtext.
An ihm kann man sehen, ob alle Buchstaben da sind und wie sie aussehen.»
- Robust and reliable IEEE 802.11n based solution for train-to-ground
- In-house developed software and hardware optimized for special requirements in transportation and industrial applications enabling unique Long Term Support, Avail-ability and Obsolescence manage-ment
- Advanced RF front end enables optimized operation nearby other WLAN/3G/4G networks
- Guaranteed performance over the operating temperature range
- Excellent performance and flexible installations in harsh industrial and mobile environments
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz operation
- Configurable as Access Point or Client
- High output power and fast handoff support
- High-Speed communications, Data rates up to 450Mbit/s
- Better link span based on optimized transmitter and receiver performance
- Supports remote updates for device settings and firmware downloads
- Robust DFS (Radar detection) features
- Outdoor-proof solution
- EN50155 compliant
« Automatic failure recovery »
Westermo Neratec AG
T +41 55 253 2000
F +41 55 253 2070