Transportation / Railways
Reliable communication systems are required for many railway applications: CCTV, Public Wi-Fi, maintenance, monitoring, VoIP and passenger information systems. Neratec delivers reliable wireless solutions to build upon.
Onboard connectivity is becoming a very important factor for the intelligent transport systems aiming for cost savings and improved efficiency. Whether the connectivity is driven by the needs of the passengers, safety or operations, everybody is benefiting all the same. Passengers can stay connected to their social networks and the operations and the maintenance can be planned by preventive maintenance needs. A real-time access to predictive maintenance data is the first step towards improvement.
Neratec provides various solutions for train wireless communications. The wireless connectivity can be provided stationary at depots or stations, on the train as well as between the carriages. Also, continuous coverage trackside network installation along the complete track is possible today.
«Dies ist ein Typoblindtext.
An ihm kann man sehen, ob alle Buchstaben da sind und wie sie aussehen.»
- Robust and reliable IEEE 802.11n based solution for train-to-ground
- In-house developed software and hardware optimized for special requirements in transportation and industrial applications enabling unique Long Term Support, Avail-ability and Obsolescence manage-ment
- Advanced RF front end enables optimized operation nearby other WLAN/3G/4G networks
- Guaranteed performance over the operating temperature range
- Excellent performance and flexible installations in harsh industrial and mobile environments
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz operation
- Configurable as Access Point or Client
- High output power and fast handoff support
- High-Speed communications, Data rates up to 450Mbit/s
- Better link span based on optimized transmitter and receiver performance
- Supports remote updates for device settings and firmware downloads
- Robust DFS (Radar detection) features
- Outdoor-proof solution
- EN50155 compliant
« Automatic failure recovery »
Westermo Neratec AG
T +41 55 253 2000
F +41 55 253 2070