Today’s heavy duty machines used in the mining industry have a lot of modern control and monitoring features. The vehicles are operating in partially automatic mode or under the control of a driver. In both cases, wireless communication is the key to exchange control and logistics data between the vehicle and the operations center and wireless sensors can support monitoring and maintenance activities.
Neratec’s robust industrial products and solutions are well suited for applikcations like the harsh mining environment.
«Dies ist ein Typoblindtext.
An ihm kann man sehen, ob alle Buchstaben da sind und wie sie aussehen.»
- Robust and reliable IEEE 802.11n based solution for train-to-ground
- In-house developed software and hardware optimized for special requirements in transportation and industrial applications enabling unique Long Term Support, Avail-ability and Obsolescence manage-ment
- Advanced RF front end enables optimized operation nearby other WLAN/3G/4G networks
- Guaranteed performance over the operating temperature range
- Excellent performance and flexible installations in harsh industrial and mobile environments
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz operation
- Configurable as Access Point or Client
- High output power and fast handoff support
- High-Speed communications, Data rates up to 450Mbit/s
- Better link span based on optimized transmitter and receiver performance
- Supports remote updates for device settings and firmware downloads
- Robust DFS (Radar detection) features
- Outdoor-proof solution
- EN50155 compliant
« Automatic failure recovery »
Neratec Solutions AG