WLAN onboard access point DT-5422
Neratec DT-5422 is a dual concurrent 802.11ac MU-MIMO Wave2 solution for onboard and infrastructure Wi-Fi installations in public transport and harsh industrial environments. It supports the latest IEEE 802.11 networking standards, thus ensuring high data rates and reliable communications.
The DT-5422 is especially designed for high density multi-user application such as passenger Wi-Fi or public Wi-Fi applications. It is supported by network management tools and can be remotely managed using a standard web browser or SNMP management tools.
- Based on latest IEEE 802.11ac Wave2 technology
- Supports 4x4 MU-MIMO (Multi User MIMO)
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C…+70°C)
- Guaranteed performance over the operating temperature range
- Excellent performance and flexible installations in harsh industrial and mobile environments
- Access point for hotspot applications
- Dual concurrent 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Wireless data rates up to 1733Mbit/s + 867Mbit/s
- 20/40/80/160 MHz channel bandwidth
- Supports remote updates for device settings and firmware downloads
- Outdoor-proof solution
- EN50155 compliant
Neratec Solutions AG